Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Friends



I am feeling so blessed right now. Some friends from Scotland are here for Thanksgiving and it is so wonderful to be surrounded by people you care about and to know that they care for you. Living in a different country is hard but it would be nearly impossible if it weren't for the amazing people God put here with me. I love my team so much. We've really started bonding a lot lately and are getting along great. I love spending time with them. I just wanted to share that little bit and to say that God is awesome and knows what you need when you need it. Thanks God!!!!!

"Greater love has no one3 than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:13

1 comment:

Princess Warrior for my King said...

Cher Cher,
Somebody loves you... and its me. We need to chat! Email me sometime. I will do the same. :)